Details: The FLIR C2 is the world's first fully featured pocket-sized thermal camera designed for building industry experts and contractors. Keep it by your side and find hidden heat patterns that signal energy waste, structural defects, plumbing issues and more. The C2's must-have features include MSX real time image enhancement, a high sensitivity, a wide field of view, and full radiometric images that clearly show the completion of repairs or locations where problems are still located. Image Modes: “MSX” adds key details from the on-board digital light camera to the IR image adding detail and clarity; "Picture-in-picture" overlays a fixed Section of a thermal image onto a digital photo to clarify problem locations and enhance documentation. External Power Operation - AC adapter, 90–260 VAC input 5 V output to camera.
- Portability Pocket Portable Thermal Camera with Msx Enhanced Thermal Images providing stunning detail to help you identify problem areas easier
- Precision-molded 1 5mm thick 104/105-key PBT double-shot keycap set resists wear fading and shine through years of gaming
- Accuracy: ±2°C (±3.6°F) or 2 percentage, whichever is greater, at 25°C (77°F) nominal. Operating Temperature Range (–10°C) to +50°C (14 to 122°F)
- Includes Infrared Camera, Lanyard, Power Supply/Charger, USB Cable, Printed Documentation
- Software FLIR Tools professional reporting Software included the industry standard in thermal image post analysis. Storage Temperature Range:–40°C to +70°C (–40 to 158°F)
Publisher: FLIR Systems, Inc.
Release Date: 12-03-2017
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 4.6 x 3.0 inches
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement